Oak Brook Generator Repair
Oak Brook Generator Repair
Whether your standby generator needs some minor fine tuning or a complete overhaul, the factory-trained professionals at Oak Brook GenTech are more than capable of handling the job. We have extensive experience handling all models and brands of generators, whether they were sold at Home Depot, Lowe’s, or online, and no matter whom the installer was. With factory-trained, fully licensed and bonded technicians, we can guarantee that your generator is in good hands.
Top Five Reasons Why a Standby Generator Needs to be Dependable
Some of the most common reasons that standby generators are purchased include the following:
- Food Spoilage: According to the Chicago Tribune and the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the cost to replace all of the food (for one week) in the average American family of four’s refrigerator is $273. This does not include the freezer, which more and more people are using to stock meat, one of the most expensive perishable items in a grocery store. For those who have storage freezers, additional refrigerators, or more expensive food, the cost to replace spoiled food from a power outage can be much higher.
- Pipes Could Freeze and Burst: Winter power outages present their own problems for those whose water is heated with electricity as opposed to gas. Water already in the pipes of the house could potentially freeze and burst, causing thousands of dollars in damage.
- Homes With Wells Cannot Access Water: 43 million Americans, or 15% of the population, relies upon private wells for their water, according to the U.S. Geological Survey. If your home relies upon a well for water, a lack of electricity means a lack of water. Faucets will run dry, toilets will not work, and showers and baths are made impossible.
- Sump Pump Failure: A sump pump without power can lead to an entire basement flooding, which can cost thousands of dollars to repair, or tens of thousands if your basement is furnished.
- Motels/Hotels are Expensive: When a home becomes uninhabitable due to the above reasons, a family cannot be expected to live without power for days and weeks on end, or with frequent and interrupting power outages. Motels and hotels are expensive, and leaving your home for a power outage is beyond inconvenient and unpleasant.
A GenTech Repair Crew can Get Your Generator Up and Running in No Time
We understand the frustration that comes with a faulty standby generator that cannot be depended upon in your time of need. The Oak Brook GenTech repair technicians have the experience and drive to solve whatever problem your generator is experiencing so that it is ready and reliable when the time eventually comes. Call the Oak Brook GenTech offices at 708-672-6251 to schedule a time for us to come out and begin working on your generator today.